Account Director - Medical Communications
I am working with an award-winning, independent Medical Communications agency that is looking to expand their Client Services team. My client has offices in Beaconsfield (30 minutes from London) and offer a hybrid working approach.
The work is multichannel medical communications, working on projects such as KOL and advocacy management, advisory boards / consensus meetings, national and international stand-alone meetings and satellite meetings. Their main therapy areas include oncology, immune therapy, immunology, insomnia / sleep disorders, and diabetes.
- Day to day management of client relationships
- Leading a successful team across a range of Medical Affairs projects
- Mentoring and managing a junior team
- Displaying strong leadership skills
- Up to date knowledge of a variety of therapy areas
- Minimum 5 years' experience working for a Medical Communications agency as an Account Handler
- Experience working on multiple therapy areas and adaptable to new areas
- A strategic problem solver
- Strong experience with building client relationships
- Proven line management and mentoring experience
- Strong presentation skills
- 5-year personalised career development plan
- Flexible working
- Pension package with additional contribution
- Private healthcare scheme extended to family members
- Opportunity to buy / sell extra holiday
- Seasonal events and socials
Please apply below or alternatively, contact me at email@example.com and 02030196002 if you would like to learn more about this opportunity.