Meet is excited to be partnering with a global healthcare communications agency that specialize in Promotional Medical Education and works with top-tier pharmaceutical and biotech clients. At this agency, people are at the heart of everything and they pride themselves on an excellent work life balance, offering unlimited vacation time and 1 day per week working from home.
Their scientific team is actively seeking a Senior Scientific Director to join the business and act as lead across a number of engaging therapeutic categories. This exciting opportunity is for a seasoned Medical Director to join the small and ambitious US arm of a globally renown medical communications agency. If you presently work in promotional medical education and are looking for an opportunity to be part of a growing collegiate and respected team, this could be your next exciting move! Apply below!
As Senior Scientific Director you will be responsible for;
• Taking ownership and overseeing the production of high-quality promotional medical educational materials across a range of therapeutic areas.
• Demonstrating a scientific expertise and leading other scientific team member in creative strategic and scientifically sound content.
• Contributing to the organic growth of accounts and development of new business proposals.
• Ensuring scientific accuracy of content for promotional medical education materials.
• Maintaining an in-depth understanding of a variety of therapeutic areas while staying up to date on scientifically relevant data, will be assigned to multiple accounts and brands.
• Developing strategic concepts into projects independently and accurately, as well as leading others to do the same.
• Additionally, you will take responsibility for researching and developing editorial aspects of educational materials.
• 6+ years of experience working in a Medical Communications Agency setting.
• An advanced science degree; PhD, MD, PharmD
• Excellent scientific writing style with skills to adapt content and style to different audiences
• An expertise knowledge of therapeutic areas
• Excellent verbal communication and client influencing skills
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
• Proven track record of managing and mentoring a team of medical writers.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, call on 646-517-0302 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.