Brand new senior-level HEOR role at a global CRO. Join this highly-revered company in a managerial role at either their NYC or Boston office.
Suited to experienced health economists in search of a dynamic position at a well-respected CRO.
Meet's client is a global CRO which began about 30 years ago and has since grow to a headcount of almost 14,000 employees and a presence in nearly 40 countries. The company's main aim is to provide drug development solutions and services to to the pharma, biotech, and medical device industries. This CRO has experience in a very broad range of therapeutic areas including Oncology, Rare Disease, and Vaccines.
- Serve as the regional lead of Health Economics & senior person within the office
- Focus extensively on business development
- Take part in systematic literature reviews, budget impact modeling, proposal writing, market access reimbursement, etc.
- Be responsible for up to 5 direct reports
- Take responsibility for timelines and budgets
- Masters or Doctorate degree in relevant discipline
- 12+ years of direct, relatable experience at the global level
- Strong business development experience
-Experience with hands-on technical modeling, pricing, market access reimbursement, project delivery, and line management
This position is being handled by the global life Sciences search agency – Meet.
Contact Isabel Kupilik of Meet at (646) 569-9081 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more about Meet by visiting our website, www.peoplewithchemistry.com