Meet is currently working with a reputable, global CRO who is seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join their expanding team. This position offers an opportunity to collaborate with highly experienced medical writers who serve top players in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
• Write and edit a variety of clinical and regulatory documents including protocols, CSRs, IBs, subject consent forms, and integrated safety & efficacy summaries
• Mentor and develop junior medical writers
• Proactively consult with internal and external teams to achieve company goals
• Expert proficiency with client templates & style guides
• Minimum of 5 years of regulatory/clinical medical writing experience
• Degree in relevant scientific discipline (Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD)
• Strong oncology experience preferred
• Strong knowledge of federal regulations, Good Clinical Practices, and ICH guidelines preferred
Please contact Allyson Blatz on +1 6468223444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.