An incredible opportunity has just emerged with an innovative biotech company for a Senior Medical Science Liaison. My client is a late-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing new and innovative oncology treatments to impact patients lives.
As a member of the Medical Affairs team, the Senior Medical Science Liaison (MSL) holds the responsibility to be engaging with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) from organizations and institutions within the assigned geographical territory.
• Discover and Identify KOLs within the assigned territory alongside building and maintaining scientific relationships with KOLs within academic institutions and the community.
• Generate and Execute activities within the assigned territory while being in full alignment with the Medical Affairs strategies.
• Collaborating with Cross-functional teams and partner within strategic alliances as well as engaging with KOLs on advisory boards, consultant meetings, and other scientific meetings.
• Report important medical insights to company stakeholders gathered from field interactions and report competitive scientific information within a concise manner.
• Facilitates within the oversight of company sponsored clinical trials and serve as a point of contact for both investigators and members of the Medical Affairs and Clinical Development teams.
• Medical Science Degree or Clinical Science degree is required. (MD, PhD, PharmD)
• 3+ years of experience as a Medical Science Liaison is Required
• Experience in Lymphoma is required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to build/maintain relationships with the medical community.
• Candidate must live in within the Central Territory of the United States.
• Only candidates with previous MSL experience in biotech or pharma will be considered
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Kaitlyn Sumner at Meet, email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Kaitlyn & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com