Senior Marketing Manager, Respiratory – Pharma – Remote
Meet is partnered with a global pharmaceutical company dedicated to delivering high-quality, branded, and generic medicine. This company has an extensive portfolio across a wide range of therapeutic areas, including respiratory, HIV/AIDS, Pain Management, Anti-Infectives and Oncology. They are looking to grow their marketing team and bring a Senior Marketing Manager to work with their respiratory products. This role will be a remote position, offering a competitive salary, bonus, and the opportunity to work with a diverse and talented team.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing marketing strategies, conducting competitive analyses, market research and executing marketing plans. This individual will have a background in research and analytics within the marketing space and be able to conduct market research to identify key gaps within the respiratory market. The ideal candidate will have a solid brand background, the ability to work on digital marketing campaigns, and work on new product launches. A key responsibility will be to lead the development of all marketing strategies and work closely with agency partners, patients, HCPs, and cross-functional teams.
• Monitor market trends and leverage resources through market research
• Develop product promotion marketing strategies for existing and new therapies
• Evaluate product potential through forecasting and production planning
• Support the development of market-specific education, campaigns, access strategies, key insights, etc.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field; MBA preferred.
• Have worked within Respiratory previously.
• Proven brand experience.
• Experience in forecasting and analytics.
• Must have proven digital marketing experience.
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Josie Eichner at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2200 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about this job and others from www.peoplewithchemistry.com