This Biotech company researches and develops new medication for autoimmune diseases. You will develop and implement clinical development programs and write study protocols in a friendly and passionate working environment.
You will be part of an innovative company within an international and dynamic environment. Bringing in your own ideas is as much required as being ambitious and motivated in the clinical development process. The success of the company is determined by the active participation of each employee. You will benefit by an open-ended contract and above average salary.
• design of Phase 1-3 in the clinical development
• writing study reports and clinical study protocols
• coordination of units across the organization
• organisation of advisory boards
• Doctor of medicine (or MS/MSc/PhD)
• at least 5 years of experience in industry
• clinical/scientifical experience and major focus on clinical development
• strong communication skills in business english
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Fabian Rehbock at Meet, call on 030 767580480 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.