A long term contract has become available with one of the world's leading pharmaceutical companies. This position will be responsible for assuring the quality of materials from the supplier portfolio and will ensure GMP and regulatory compliance during supplier related projects.
*6 month contract (extension to 12 months likely)
* Macclesfield offices
* Competitive rate
* Oversight of Quality Systems and Quality Agreements.
* Preparation & submission of Supplier Quality Risk Assessments.
* Provide support to Regulatory Agency inspections of supplier sites & site transfers.
* Drive quality improvements.
* Quality review & approval of CMC documents.
A leading pharmaceutical company, with over 60,000 employees worldwide, who have invested billions in to R&D to push the boundaries of science and improve the lives of patients in need.
This company has exciting ambitions this year to become the leader in drug development and provide aid to over 200 million patients.
* Minimum 5 years' experience in pharmaceutical operations or a pharmaceutical Quality Assurance role.
* Strong knowledge of cGMPs, Quality Systems and industry standards.
* Experience working cross-functionally.
* Project management & negotiation skills.
* Proven record as a QA officer or equivalent.
* Trainee Qualified Person (QP) beneficial.
* Degree in a science/technical field.
Interviews will be held over the next couple of weeks so don't hesitate to get in touch if interested in this position! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or send your CV to louis@peoplewithchemistry