An incredible opportunity has just emerged with an innovative pharmaceutical company for a Medical Science Liaison. This company collaborates with scientists and clinical researchers to develop treatment for endocrine, metabolic, oncologic, psychiatric, and ophthalmologic diseases.
As a member of the Medical Affairs team, the Medical Science Liaison (MSL) holds the responsibility to be engaging with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) from organizations and institutions within the assigned geographical territory. The MSL will contribute credible, compliant, and ethical exchange with members of the healthcare community.
• Discover and Identify KOLs within the assigned territory alongside building and maintaining scientific relationships with KOLs within academic institutions and the community.
• Generate and Execute activities within the assigned territory while being in full alignment with the Medical Affairs strategies.
• Collaborating with Cross-functional teams and partner within strategic alliances as well as engaging with KOLs on advisory boards, consultant meetings, and other scientific meetings.
• Report important medical insights to company stakeholders gathered from field interactions and report competitive scientific information within a concise manner.
• Facilitates within the oversight of company sponsored clinical trials and serve as a point of contact for both investigators and members of the Medical Affairs and Clinical Development teams.
• Medical Science Degree or Clinical Science degree is required. (MD, PhD, PharmD, MSN)
• 5+ years of experience as a Medical Science Liaison is preferred but not required.
• Experience in Endocrinology or Metabolism is preferred but not required.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to build/maintain relationships with the medical community.
• Ability to travel
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Kaitlyn Sumner at Meet, email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Kaitlyn & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com