Meet is currently working with an award winning, well established global CRO who has really made its mark in the industry. They provide services that help clients renovate scientific findings into new treatments and are considered one of the best at doing so! This agency is known for having exceptional employee training and for being one of America’s best employers. They are looking for an experienced professional to add to their already successful team!
• Expertise at creating scientific content by using research, writing and editing in order to meet deadlines and objectives
• Work directly with team members to make sure all projects are being executed correctly
• Take a prominent role in supplying scientific knowledge when working with a pitch development team and providing feedback as needed.
• Provide guidance using expertise on any technical or process issues
• Work directly with the scientific team lead to make sure all projects are being executed with quality and that the clients are satisfied with the product
• PhD, MD or PharmD required
• Extensive experience working across publications planning materials
• Oncology experience required
• Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with success building client relationships
• Advanced oral and written communication skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Danielle at Meet, call on +1 646-569-9081 or email directly at Danielle.email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Danielle & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com