Meet is thrilled to be partnering with an independent full-service medical communications agency, that is actively seeking a Group Account Supervisor to be responsible for client services and organic growth across accounts. This agency provides promotional medical education services to its dynamic roster of clients that consist of industry leading biotech and pharmaceutical companies. The agency focuses in high science therapy areas that focus in life saving drugs. The agency has a family feel and have a very supportive work culture. This agency is at a critical moment in its growth and they are seeking this Group Account Supervisor to join the business and take the agency into its next phase.
As Group Account Supervisor you will be responsible for;
- Understanding each clients business environment by evaluating priorities, changes, and therapeutic landscape to identify opportunities and create solutions for clients.
- Driving organic growth by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities.
- Leading the development on assigned pitches in collaboration with business development and scientific teams.
- Developing financial forecasts and maintenance on a weekly basis.
- Developing and reviewing statements of work, budgets, and change orders.
- Participating in internal meetings and provide direction to internal teams.
- Mentoring and guiding Account Directors.
- 6+ years of experience working in a Medical Communications agency environment.
- Proven track record of developing RFPs, brands plans, and growing existing business.
- Ability to make decisions based on a combination of analyses, experience, judgment and intuition.
- Traveling to clients sites for support, medical conferences, and NYC corporate office for management meetings.
- Working knowledge of the rules and regulatory agencies' guidelines and policies in relation to supported promotional and educational activities.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, call on 646 569-9081 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.