An exciting position with one of the largest, global bio-pharmaceutical companies. A dynamic and innovative company looking for a Head of Clinical Operations.
This role will be responsible for leading the clinical operations group, drive strategy and reach the set objectives.
Position is office based in Cambridge, MA.
· Leading the Clinical Operations Senior Leadership Team to ensure attainment of goals and objectives
· Overseeing study budgets, vendors, timeline management, etc
· Responsible for long term talent development
· Monitoring operational issues and risks across the portfolio
· Must have experience working in a large, international pharma company
· Minimum 10 years of clinical operations experience in a global leadership role
· Extensive experience across all phases of drug development in multiple therapeutic areas, late stage development experience is required
· Minimum 5 years of line management experience of senior staff across multiple sites and regions
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Anisiya at Meet, call on +1 646-822-2177 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Anisiya & Meet at peoplewithchemistry.com