A brand new opening has come available for a growing and dynamic Biotech based in New Jersey, who has a stable and robust pipeline. This is an exciting Director of Clinical Operations opening where you will be part of a smaller tight knit team and heavily involved in the strategic decision making. The successful candidate will have experience in working in smaller Pharma and have strong people management skills.
- Manage the Clinical Operations team and serve as direct line manager for the Clinical Operations personnel assigned to specific projects
- Be involved in managing vendors and CROs for clinical study execution, including ensuring adequate support of projects and developing project timelines
-Analyze project goals and key milestones and validate the critical path to ensure quality deliverables
- Develop the Clinical Operations project plans and ensure that Clinical Operations strategy, goals, and critical processes evolve in accordance with Company standards
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience in the Drug Development space in Pharma/CRO/Biotech
- Strong people management and communication skills
- Must be able to be office based in New Jersey
Apply below or send your CV directly to Amanda Ng at email@example.com for full details on this opening!