In this company you will implement and develop clinical development programs of clinical development within an innovative Biotech. You will have a key role in translation of compounds to the execution and design of phase 1-3 studies for clinical development.
You will work in an innovative and dynamic environment, where it is required to bring in your own ideas. Collaboration in multi- functional and global teams are a daily task. You will benefit by an open-ended contract, above average salary and personal/professional development possibilities.
• Writing clinical study protocols and clinical sections of regulatory dossiers
• Design of all phases of clinical development
• Information exchange with national and international specialists
• Key role in translation compounds in late preclinical stage
• Doctor of medicine (or MS/MSc/PhD)
• At least 3 years of clinical/scientifical experience in clinical development
• Experience in working with authorities
• Good communication skills and business English
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Fabian Rehbock at Meet, call on 030 767580480 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com