A long term contract has become available at one of the world's top pharmaceutical companies. This position will be accountable for the delivery and reporting of clinical studies to time, quality and cost.
* 12 month contract
* Home based
* Competitive rate
* Responsible for clinical program strategy in collaboration with Medical Science Director.
* Plan, direct and deliver operational components of assigned clinical programs.
* Provide strategic and operational input to cross functional program development plans and data interpretation.
* Develop & maintain program level risk management plans.
* Plan & lead issue issue escalation and resolution.
* Operational management & oversight of external providers at program level.
A leading pharmaceutical company, with over 60,000 employees worldwide, who have invested billions in to R&D to push the boundaries of science and improve the lives of patients in need.
This company has exciting ambitions this year to become the leader in drug development and provide aid to over 200 million patients.
* Oncology experience essential (early phase clinical delivery preferred)
* Managing/leading studies & programs on a global level essential.
* Minimum 10 years' experience within drug development, preferably in lead roles, and a strong knowledge of the drug development process.
* Experience of oversight of external providers.
* Program management qualification desirable (MBA/PRINCE2/PMP).
This is an urgent requirement and interviews will be taking place over the next 1-2 weeks so do not hesitate to get in touch if interested in this position. All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org