Meet is working with a dynamic, global medical communications agency in New York City. This agency is looking for an Associate Medical Director to join their growing team due to recently acquired new business. High science is at the heart of this agency emphasizing their extensive work in various therapeutic areas. This vibrant, energetic agency places an emphasis on a positive work environment to ensure employee happiness. Please reach out if this position is of interest to you!
• Develop and manage relevant client content including slide decks, speaker decks, ad boards, training materials, etc.
• Ensure quality of junior writers’ content and provide constructive feedback regarding writing standards
• Attend client meetings and demonstrate in depth knowledge of project content
• Maintain and obtain knowledge of scientific content in accordance to the client’s therapeutic areas and product data
• Act as the key strategic resource for clients and internal teams
• Assist with new business development pitch preparations
• PhD, PharmD, or MD required
• 3 years medical communications experience
• Excellent written, oral, and communication skills
• Ability to prioritize work in a fast pace environment
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, call on +1 646-517-0302 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Carly Goldberg & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com