Meet is working with an independently owned medical communications agency that is changing the way medical education is developed and delivered! The agency is located in the New York City area and is known for having a friendly working environment that ensures a great work life balance! The position offers a growth opportunity within the business and competitive compensation. The agency is seeking an experienced Account Director to join their established, growing team who are personable, energetic, and have experience within a medical communications agency setting!
• Liaise and act as main point of contact with clients daily
• Develop and maintain positive client relationships
• Mentor and oversee junior team members
• Work cross-functionally with internal team members to ensure efficient project execution
• Contribute to the development of proposals and pitch ideas
• Oversee teams and workflow across various accounts
• At least 6 years’ experience within a medical communications agency setting
• BA or BS degree required
• Experience handling multiple therapeutic areas, client agencies, and products
• Strong track record of excellent client relationships
• Experience managing direct reports
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Alex Lamina at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.