My client, a world leading MedTech business with offices in the US and London, are looking for an ambitious and motivated Software Engineer with background in C++ and Python development.
This company are creating one of the most unique portfolios of products the MedTech industry has seen in a long time. You will be joining at a stage in the project that will allow you to truly be an integral part and put your stamp on the Software within.
You will be driving the software through the full life cycle, including software requirements, design, implementation, testing and maintenance using Agile development methodologies.
Software Engineer – C++ and Python – Requirements:
• C++ and/or Python experience – ideally cross platform
• MSc in Computer Science, Physics or Mathematics
• Ideally experience in the MedTech domain, although no experience in this area will not rule you out
• Understanding and demonstrable skills in real-time signal processing, data analysis, control theory, optimisation, pattern recognition and machine learning
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
If the above role is a good fit for your background and you’d be interested to discuss in detail, please submit your CV below or contact Rob McCarry at MEET Recruitment to discuss this position in detail.
Suitable for: Software Engineer, Software Developer, Developer, C++, Python, SciPy, NumPy, Medical Software Engineer, Medical Engineer, Medical Devices, IEC62304, IEC60601, MedTech, Medical Technology, Software, Medical Software
0203 019 6003