Senior Statistician II – Supporting Covid Vaccine Studies - 12 Month Contract – Top 10 Pharma – Remote – UK
Senior Statistician II contract is available in a world renowned top 10 pharmaceutical company. The contract is available for 12 months and with a remote work model based in the UK. Take advantage of the best of both worlds while working among the pharmaceutical industry’s bests while benefiting from a strong work/life balance. Responsibilities as senior statistician II include, providing advanced biostatistical support, writing and reviewing statistical analysis plans, as well as, studying design concepts and protocols.
This contract is ideal for the individual with a desire to have an impactful role with a strong work/life balance.
While supporting studies and statistical methodological advances, responsibilities will include:
- Providing statistical expertise for complex design and interpretation for preclinical or
clinical programmes, high level internal governance committees, regulatory submissions
- Developing statistical analysis plans for complex studies and/or project deliveries
- Providing consultancy within area of expertise to fellow statisticians working within
therapeutically aligned statistics groups
- Investigating and improving statistical approaches, establish standards and best practice,
develop and implementing new methodology interacting with external scientists
- Biostats / Stats / Data Science degree
- Advanced statistical programming experience (SAS and R)
- Knowledge of key technical and regulatory requirements
- Experience within respiratory area - vaccine study experience a significant advantage
Please do not hesitate to apply as this opportunity has a fast-paced interview process. Full details are available upon application. Applications are handled in line with GDPR guidelines.
Apply below or contact Laurie Watts at Meet on 0203 927 4278. Alternatively, email directly to Laurie@peoplewithchemistry.com.
Find out more about Laurie and Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com