Due to the high demand for our services and growth, we are looking to expand our team with Senior Statistical Programmers. We are an exciting top CRO based in UK with offices globally. This is a great opportunity for the right person to really develop and thrive working on exciting new clinical trials
Employee satisfaction is priority with great opportunities to work on exciting new clinical trials with top operational and technical support every step of the way. With amazing growth and delivery of service this is a great opportunity for programmers at all levels to join. If you have the right attitude and are keen to be a key player in something great, we would love to hear from you.
• Development of analysis dataset specifications
• Creation and review of shells for tables, figures and listings from a programming perspective
• Senior role will include project leadership activities
• Development, maintenance and validation of SAS based utilities
• CDISC SDTM mapping and programming
• Experience of CDSIC - SDTM and ADAM
• Strong analytical, programming and data interpretation skills
• Good communication skills and high level of English language
• Good organisational skills with the ability to proactively prioritise projects and allocated activities
Please contact Anthony Onasanwo on +44 (0) 203 019 6024 or email email@example.com if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100 % confidential.