A global CRO are looking for a Senior Scientific Specialist on a freelance basis for an initial 3 month full-time contract.
They're looking for someone who has previous experience within CRO, Pharma or a Medical Communications agency. The ideal candidate will have some experience within the rare blood disorder therapeutic area.
Develop high-quality scientific content by means of all necessary research, scientific writing, editing, and fact checking, to meet deadlines and work within project scope and objectives, for all formats of MedCom’s communication outputs.
- Ability to acquire and apply specialized therapy area knowledge
- Ability to interpret and organize scientific data
- Ability to understand and implement marketing messages
- Scientific writing competency
- Proofreading and copyediting skills
- Ability to quality control own output
If this is of interest to you, please contact me at email@example.com