Meet are working with a global Medical Device company and we are seeking Senior R&D Development Engineers. This is an opportunity to work at a leading business who have over 16,000 employees globally. You will join a large R&D department that is comprised of individuals from a scientific, engineering and technical background, working alongside these individuals to directly influence the design of these market leading devices.
We are a leading medical device company who are paving the way for medical device innovation. A rapidly expanding business that will provide you with ample opportunity to progress your career.
What will you be doing?
• Early conceptualization and prototyping for new technology and improvement of current devices
• Be a technical lead, liaising with internal teams and external development partners
• Contribute to human factors processes, refining concepts into feasible product design
Suitable for: R&D engineer, research and development engineer, mechanical engineer, electronic engineer, product design engineer, new product development engineer
Who would suit this role?
• Someone with a degree in Engineering or relevant scientific discipline
• Considerable amount of experience working in an R&D department
• Medical Device experience with Drug delivery devices/ hand held electromechanical devices would be highly beneficial
• Someone with a passion to become one of the best innovators in the industry
If you be interested in finding out more then get in touch with Mason on 020 3019 5983 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are open to opportunities within Medical Devices but don't think this role is right, get in touch anyway as there a number of live roles we are working on.