A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced SAS Programmer to join a top 5 global CRO renown for their unparalleled trainings and development opportunities. Here you will work as fully outsourced to a top 10 pharmaceutical company across multiple therapeutic areas, and having the opportunity to grow and develop in a fantastic company.
Interested? Please send your CV to Margherita Pastorino at email@example.com
Our client is an award winning, top 5 global CRO well known for the excellent development opportunities and work-life balance they offer. You will be working as fully outsourced to a large top 10 pharmaceutical company, working on ground-breaking studies across multiple therapeutic areas.
- Provide input to the statistical analysis plan
- Provide delivery and oversight of programming deliverables from set up to submission
- Program quality review checks for global team
- Creates submission-ready SDTM packages
Location: France, Home based
- Minimum 4 years experience in statistical programming
- Experience with SDTM
- Project management skills
This role is attracting considerable attention, therefore we recommend to send your CV asap to Margherita Pastorino at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 0203 019 3981