Senior Medical Writer position for an independent medical communications agency in West London.
- Independent medical communications agency
- Headcount of around 30 people
- This agency has a medical education and healthcare advertising division
- Behaviour change is a huge part of their DNA
- There is lots of organic business growth as they have great relationships with their clients
- In this role, you will work on a variety of materials including slide decks, presentations, videos, apps, media channels etc.
- You will work on a range of therapy areas including haematology, rare diseases, sleep disorders, migraines and many more
- Work closely with the client services team to deliver projects to global, regional and local pharmaceutical clients
- You will line manage and mentor junior writers
- Flexible working (long term, not just in the current circumstances)
- Salary of around £40,000-£50,000
It is essential that you have previous experience in a medical communications agency, in a medical writing position (3+ year's experience).
A science degree is also essential (BSc, MSc or PhD).
If you are interested in hearing more details, get in touch with Chloe Fitzsimons:
- 0203 019 6039