Senior Medical Writer – Home based – Top 5 CRO – Fast Progression to Principal
Fantastic opportunity to work for a top 5 CRO that has a great community atmosphere. This CRO has an amazing Medical Writing Team that extends further than just the job itself, offering the chance to build long lasting relationships within close-knit team. You will get the opportunity to experience the fast career progression into your desired position of which this CRO prides itself on.
This Global CRO offers you the chance to work on the Pharmaceutical or Biotech side, depending on your preferred working style. Established in 1982, This CRO has over 25 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry, boasting several high-profile industry awards.
Opportunity to take control of your career and join an extensive Medical Writing team as a Senior Medical Writer. In this role, you will get to research, create and analyse all documents involved in the clinical operations. Within this top 5 CRO you will step into a leadership position acting as a primary client contact for medical writing projects as well as offer support and training to the junior medical writing staff.
• Gather, review, analyse and evaluate pertinent resources to prepare, develop, and finalize clinical documents.
• Provide medical editing review of draft and final documents prepared by other writers before internal or external distribution.
• Leadership role that represents the team on assigned projects.
• Build and maintain collaborative relationships with teams/clients for an efficient, productive, and professional working relationship.
• Meticulous, strong communicator with excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to produce high quality documents.
• Show an understanding of the necessary steps within a project, whilst identifying critical pathways.
• Ability to negotiate on behalf of medical writing to ensure resources, timelines and expectations are aligned.
These positions are being snapped up, if this role is right for you do not hesitate to contact Taine Jordan on +4420 3019 5991 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further details.