Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking for a diverse role within a fast-paced environment?
This opportunity will see you working closely with some of the world’s leading diagnostics and life-sciences companies to develop cutting-edge and innovative products from early stage concepts, through to product launch.
Along with great career development, there is an industry-leading salary & package on offer.
• Using your in-depth specialist technical knowledge to help drive important development projects toward success.
• Working closely with some of the world’s leading diagnostics and life-sciences companies to develop cutting-edge and innovative products from early stage concepts, through to product launch.
• Understanding how to navigate the technical complexities to design and develop point of care and lab-based systems and guide multi-disciplinary teams to ensure the product meets the requirements.
• Using your proven ability to support business development activities and help to nurture existing clients and grow new business.
• Getting involved as a technical lead in sales calls, helping to write proposals and client management.
• Highly creative and highly technical in many of the following areas: concept generation; engineering and statistical analysis and detail design; design of experiments; design for high and low volume manufacturing
• Familiar with working to ISO 13485, 21CFR820 and ISO14971; design control; compilation of Design History File; verification and validation
• Proven experience in supporting business development activity including technical lead on sales calls, writing proposals and client management
• Expert in designing systems that implement complex biochemical assays and able to navigate the technical and cost trade-offs to develop ‘well balanced’ products.
Please contact Nathan Berkley on 0203 019 6020 or email email@example.com if you would like to know more about this opportunity or similar within Medical Devices. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.
Find out more about us at: www.peoplewithchemistry.com and https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathan-berkley-a25811139/