We are a boutique CRO focusing on Oncology and Rare Disease trials. We pride ourselves of taking on to very complex and interesting studies, focusing on quality rather than quantity.
This is why CRAs are only required to do 6-8 Days on site, so that they can focus on the study rather than on the journey to the site.
We are a mid-size, quality focused CRO specialized in working on niche and unique Oncology and Rare Diseases studies. Here you would be more involved in all aspects of site other than monitoring and learn and grow together with the company.
This is why we require a limited number of site visits per month, so that you can focus on the quality of the study and deliver excellent service.
We are looking for a driven and experienced Senior CRA, able to work independently and mentor Junior CRAs.
-Conduct site visits, assessing protocol execution and compliance
- Recruit site-specific patients Join site audits and inspections and handling the appropriate response actions in prevention and consequence of site audits and inspections
Coordinate all aspects of site monitoring and compliances
-Mentor Junior CRAs
Location: home based, Italy
Salary: up to €50,000+ competitive performance bonus
- Minimum 4 years' experience in independent monitoring
- Experience in Oncology and/or Rare Diseases
- Experience in submissions desirable
- Excellent communications skills
Don’t miss out on this great opportunity and contact Margherita Pastorino at +44 02030193981 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation about this role!