A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Experienced Clinical Project Manager to join a growing biotech based in the heart of Paris. This is a unique role, as it would allow you to get full responsibility over Phase I and II studies across Europe, wrking on First- in-Human trials and exciting products within neurology!
Interested? contact Margherita Pastorino with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +44 02030193981!
Who we are:
We are a growing biotech based in the heart of Paris, currently working on First-in-Man trials and developing groundbreaking products within neurology. This is the perfect time to join us, as our growing pipeline is attracting numbers of investors from all over the world to help us develop these innovative products and help us expand in more therapeutic areas.
- Design and Manage Phase I and II trials across multiple countries
- Selection and maangement of CROS and external vendors
- Management of budget and timelines and ensuring all deliverables are met
- Ensuring project complies to EU and Global regulations
Location: Paris home and office based
- Min 4 years' experience in Clinical Project Management and design
- Experience in working in small biotech/pharma/biopharma
- Knowledge of EU regulations
- Experience in selecting and managing relationships with CROs and Vendors
Please contact Margherita Pastorino at email@example.com or at +44 02030193981 with your CV for more information on this role.