Scientific Team Lead position for an independent medical communications agency based in Central London.
This company has office in London, Berlin and the US, offering a global vision. They work with some of the world’s largest pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical devices companies to develop creative solutions that inspire change, influence clinical practice and improve patient outcomes.
The Scientific Team Lead position is a key role within the team, helping them grow to support their expanding business. You will take on responsibility for the end-to-end management of one or more therapy areas including immunology, cardiology and neurology.
- Managing a team of medical writers / editors to ensure efficient delivery of high quality materials, incorporating regular performance review.
- Coordination of budgets and timelines with account management team.
- Strategic content input during client interactions.
- Representing the company at events and client meetings.
- Managing resourcing and training requirements both within the team and, with the other Scientific Team Leaders, across teams.
- Working with Creative and Digital teams.
- Having in-depth understanding of several therapeutic areas, and offering scientific leadership and support for members of the content team.
- Providing input to project proposals and attending pitches as required to secure new business and grow existing accounts.
- At least 5 years in a medical communications agency
- Science degree essential
- Onsite and client facing experience essential
- Team management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- 0203 019 6039