A global medical communications agency based in Central London and Macclesfield is searching for a Scientific Director to join their growing team.
- This agency is currently going through a period of organic growth (around 25% per year!), and are investing significantly into their wellbeing programmes, becoming centred on maximizing their work-life balance.
- Their work is creative, and they work across medical affairs projects such as congresses, events and symposia, but they are also currently expanding their digital offering, creating opportunities to become involved in exciting new projects.
- They work across a variety of therapy areas, including infectious diseases, cardiovascular, immunology and more!
- As a Scientific Director, you would be responsible for leading and mentoring a writing team, helping them to meet client briefs.
- You would be a senior point of contact for clients, cultivating strong relationships and building confidence in the service that this agency provides.
- Helping stimulate scientific discussions and translate complex topics so they can be understood by a range of audiences.
- Helping identify new business opportunities and developing the agencies medical education offering.
- Competitive salary ranging from £70,000 upwards
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible holiday scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- And many other perks!
Is is essential that the individual has a science degree and at least 6 years experience working in a medical communications agency.
For more information, get in contact with Bethan Yates at:
0203 019 3982