12-month regulatory affairs manager contract is available in an internationally established top 10 Pharma with a focus on oncology regulatory affairs. The position is available homebased for any UK location. As regulatory affairs manager in this reputable, innovation driven pharma, responsibilities will include leading regulatory applications and managing procedures through to approval. This contract offers invaluable experience for someone with the desire to further their career. Not only will you be gaining incredible experience, you will also be rewarded with an exceptional salary.
This position is ideal for an individual who wants to make a positive life changing impact on the lives of patients. By taking this role, you will also be making a positive life changing impact on your own life.
Working remotely as a regulatory affairs manager, home based, the role will cover:
- Providing regulatory expertise on procedural and documentation requirements as defined by Health Authorities
- Leading GRST & GRET sub-teams, i.e., Cross functional Submission Delivery teams for major submissions
- Identifying regulatory risks and communicating mitigations to the lead regulatory project Manager and cross functional teams.
- Supporting operational and compliance activities for assigned deliverables
- BS/MS Degree in Science or related discipline
- Extensive regulatory experience within the biopharmaceutical industry, OR health authority experience
- Experience managing complex regulatory deliverables across projects/products
- Thorough Knowledge of drug development
Please do not hesitate to apply as this opportunity has a fast-paced interview process. Full details are available upon application. Applications are handled in line with GDPR guidelines.
Apply below or contact Laurie Watts at Meet on 0203 927 4278. Alternatively, email directly to Laurie@peoplewithchemistry.com
Find out more about Laurie and Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com