We are a leading, global and rapidly expanding pharmaceutical company based in Belgium, looking to expand our Quality team with an experienced QP/QA Officer who has a passion for the pharmaceutical industry.
We are a leading organisation rapidly expanding throughout Europe, with years of experience in biologics, delivery technologies as well as advancement development solutions for sterile drugs. Value-driven, we pride ourselves in providing long lasting solutions to our customers. As an industry leader, innovation and sustainable growth are at the heart of our activity as this allows us to directly produce important volumes of product.
Suitable for: Qualified Person, QP, Certified Qualified Person, Certified QP, Quality Assurance Auditor, QA Auditor, Quality Assurance Associate, QA Associate, Senior Quality Assurance Associate, Senior QA Associate, Quality Assurance Specialist, QA Specialist, Senior Quality Assurance Specialist, Senior QA Specialist.
• Review and approve documents related to batch release as well as validation/qualification
• Release pharmaceutical products according to GMP and quality regulations
• Review and investigate complaints and deviations
• Be the single point of contact for clients regarding QA
• Take part in audits, projects and reviews
• Pharmacist with Belgian QP number
• Relevant experience as Qualified Person in the pharmaceutical industry
• Good experience in GMP
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Fluency in English and French
Please contact Sita Fox on +44 (0) 203 019 6025 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to know more about this opportunity. This will be 100% confidential.
Meet are good people who are good at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way.