I am recruiting exclusively for one of my top medical communications clients, looking for a Principal Medical Writer to join their team.
This company has various offices in the UK and US, with around 200 employees in total. They work on a mixture of projects (publications, meetings, congress materials, advisory boards, slide decks, animations, infographics, videos etc.) and therapy areas (oncology, vaccines, rare diseases, cardiovascular, respiratory and many others).
In this position, you will produce a range of materials, as well as review the work of junior medical writers in the team.
- Salary of around £50,000-£65,000 (depending on experience)
- Home-based working (fully or partially)
- Private medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Basic annual leave starts at 25 days (+ bank holidays)
- Birthday off
- Office shut down between Christmas and New Year
- Previous medical writing experience in a medical communications agency (5+ years)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Science degree (BSc, MSc and PhD)
- 0203 019 6039