We are a global CRO looking for a Medical Writer II to join our close-knit team and support in a home-based capacity with our pharma clients. A successful candidate will have experience writing clinical documentation, including CSRs, protocols, and PIPs.
Who are we:
We are a leading full service CRO with our experience making us an invaluable partner to a large proportion of the industry, from top 10 pharma to virtual biotechs. One of our core markets is medical writing and as a result we have developed to be known as one of the leading organisations globally offering consultancy services in this area.
Working as a medical writer in Europe your responsibilities will include:
• Critically evaluate, analyse, and interpret the medical literature
• Write and edit clinical development documents
• Complete writing assignments in a timely manner
• Maintain timelines and workflow of writing assignments
• Practice good internal and external customer service
• Must have at least 18 months of industry regulatory writing and clinical medical writing experience
• The ideal candidate would hold a Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in scientific, medical, clinical discipline
• Experience in regulatory submissions (clinical study reports) presented to regulatory authorities a plus
• Understanding of clinical data
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Nicholas Rigden at Meet, please call on +44 (0) 2030195990. You can also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.