Medical Director - Global Pharma
Provide comprehensive medical and scientific leadership of Epilepsy portfolio across Europe.
Sitting within the world’s leading players in the pharmaceutical industry, this award-winning company continue to develop and offer a magnitude of innovative medicines onto market. Ranging from oncology, inflammation, respiratory and neurology conditions. Now with a global stamp this company is worldwide recognised as a leading research based organization.
This role is suited for those with proven experience with medical affairs leadership within the area of neurology.
• Develop and implement EMEA Medica Affairs plan.
• Publication planning, Symposia planning.
• KOL activities.
• EU Clinical Trials leadership.
• M.D or PharmD or equivalent qualification with Neurology experience.
• At least 4 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Experienced with clinical trial design and implementation.
• Strong understanding of EMEA code of practice requirements.
• Launch experience.
• Final signatory.
• Epilepsy experience
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Jack Lynch a at Meet, please call +44203 019 3998. You can also e-mail us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way