A fantastic opportunity has arisen for experienced clinical individuals to join a market leading pharmaceutical company working on groundbreaking studies in the field of Oncology. Within this role you would be leadingone or more oncology clinical study, while also being able to coordinate EMEA regional aspects of assigned studies.
Reach out to Margherita Pastorino at 0203019381 or send your CV to email@example.com for more information
We are a global mid-size pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. We are currently developing a broad portfolio of Oncology products from First in Man all the way through Phase III and commercialization. Here we pride ourselves of putting patients first and leading our business focusing on the benefits that we can bring to our patients and their loved ones.
- Manage one or more Oncology trial across different countries
- Might manage crossfunctional team across EMEA region
- Ensure compliance to timelines and budgets
- Manage vendors and CROs relationships
- Mentor junior members of staff
Location: Hertfordshire, Office-based with Homebased Flexibility
- 3+ years' experience in managing clinical trials (particularly in late phases)
- Experience in managing oncology studies
- Management of CROs and Vendors' relationships
- Prove track record of managing timelines and budgets
Please contact Margherita Pastorino at 02030193981 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.