Senior Clinical Trial Management Associate, Sr CTMA, Contract, Freelance - A long term 12 month contract has become available with this established global pharma company. Based in the Greater London area, this role offers the responsibility for the execution of phase I-IV clinical trials across various therapeutic areas, globally.
Suited to individuals with previous CTMA experience/exposure to clinical trial management activities.
* 12 month contract
* Stockley Park (up to 2 days WFH after initial onboarding period)
* Competitive rate
Offering a 12 month contract this role for a Sr CTMA will be based in the South East and will see you take responsibility for:
* Managing EU component of phase II/III trials.
* Coordinate CROs or vendors as required.
* Assist in site selection, study implementation and ongoing coordination of study sites.
* Assist global trial managers with set-up of central labs & study vendors as required.
* Perform accompanied visits.
A top 10 Biopharmaceutical company, with approximately 8000 employees spanning across four continents, who seek to develop and commercialise medicines in areas of unmet medical need.
With a focus on a variety of therapeutic areas, including HIV, respiratory, cardiovascular and cancer, they seek to improve the quality of life for patients around the world who suffer from life-threatening diseases, with their research and development effort at the largest it has ever been.
* Relevant clinical trial experience in the pharma/health care industry.
* CRA experience preferred.
* Inflammation experience preferred but not essential.
* Strong knowledge of FDA/EMEA, ICH GCP guidelines.
* BSc in relevant scientific discipline.
Interviews are likely to take place imminently so if you are interested in this opportunity do not hesitate to get in touch! All applications are handled confidentially.
Contact Louis Nicol on 0203 019 3987 or email your CV to email@example.com to learn more about this position and others.