Are you looking for a role in the commercial industry?
A small CRO is looking for a project/study manager with a strong academic background to lead new pipeline and manage a team of project managers across the UK.
You will have oversight of all studies in a dynamic role within a growing CRO. The role offers autonomy and great long terms career progression.
This opportunity is perfect for an experienced study manager to move from the academic to commercial environment.
- To aid in the development of new drug and device therapies by supporting the set-up,
approvals process and co-ordination of assigned studies
- To be a subject matter expert; a role model and mentor to more junior colleagues and
to lead on functional process improvements and training for the organisation.
- To be proactive in developing and implementing procedures and work with a high
degree of autonomy
- To line manage and provide support to Clinical Study/Project Managers
including undertaking regular
- 4 years + experience as a clinical study manager
- Early phase/oncology experience
- Line management experience
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills both written and verbal
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Jack Lynch a at Meet, please call +44203 019 3998. You can also e-mail us directly at email@example.com to discuss in confidence.
Meet are good people who are great at recruitment. We’re proud to partner with the industry’s leading Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Medical Device, Marketing Communications and Contract Research Organisations (CROs) worldwide, helping them to find and secure the best global talent available. We pride ourselves on our open, friendly approach and are here to guide you through the recruitment process every step of the way