We are looking for a Clinical Project Manager to join our innovative Medical Devices company developing exciting products in the field of oncology to manage international projects across Europe.
If you are looking to join a world- class team and to be on the forefront of science, don't hesitate to contact Margherita Pastorino at 02030193981 or at email@example.com
Who we are:
We are an international award-winning medical device company working on new ways to help cure different types of early-stage cancer. We are building a world-class, dynamic team of experts to help us become the world technology leader in our field. Here we pride ourselves of valuing our employees, offering great opportunities to grow together with the company and amazing benefits packages.
- Day-today management of international clinical studies across European sites
- Manage CROs and vendors
- Perform site visits to ethic and competent authorities
- Perform site assessments and visits in accrodance to regulations
Location: Greater London, Home or office based depending on applicant's location
- Min. 3 years experience in clinical project management (either in medical devices or drug development)
- Experience in managing CROs and vendors
- Experience of clinical study design in various European countries
- Experience in monitoring visits (from site initiation to close out)
- Ability to travel nationally and internationally up to 75% of the time
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Contact Margherita Pastorino at 02030193981 or at firstname.lastname@example.org