Job Title: C# Software Engineer - Medical Imaging
Reporting to: Development Manager
Salary: £45k - £75K
Closing Date: 12th April 2018
A fantastic opportunity for an outstanding C# Software Engineer has arisen to lever new technologies, both in restructuring existing world class software products and introducing new exciting features. You will have the opportunity to make a real difference. You will join a team of friendly, highly qualified and accomplished professionals.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software unit test plans
• Documents and maintain software functionality
• Tailor and deploy software tools, processes and metrics
• Serve as a subject matter expert and support other software engineers
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Maintain and develop software for all products as required
• Work in accordance with Quality Management System
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Must have relevant industry experience in a computer science, engineering, mathematics or scientific discipline
• Windows application development experience (extensive experience).
• C# with Visual Studio (2010, 2012, 2013, or ideally 2015) is essential.
• .NET Frameworks
• 32-bit and 64-bit native support.
• Excellent object orientation design knowledge (following SOLID principles) and design patterns.
• WPF (XAML) and MVVM design pattern (preferably using Prism).
• Network and process communication (preferably WCF).
• Data storage and management using standard SQL database engines
• Test driven development experience (preferably NUnit).
• IoC (Inversion of Control) and Dependency Injection (DI) patterns and technologies, LINQ,
• Concurrency Multithreading (preferably TPL).
• Graduate level
• Experience with MSBuild, Blend, ReSharper, StyleCop, Enterprise Architect, DOxygen, UML, C++ and VB
• Experience in 3D graphics, computer vision, image processing, DICOM or medical imaging
• Experience in C#.NET, OOD, Visual Studio, Object Oriented Design, Object Oriented Programming, OOP, MVVM, SOLID, Computer Vision, Medical Imaging, 3D Graphics, GUI, DICOM
• Teamworking skills
• Numerical and analytical skills
• Ability to work to another’s design
• Commercial awareness
• Good communication skills (verbal and written)
• Methodical and thorough approach to work
0203 019 6003