Location: Europe (Remote)
Languages: Must speak fluent German
As part of their international development, this market leading life sciences consultancy are expanding their commercial team and recruiting for a Business Development Manager to serve as the business partner and customer relationship manager for future and existing clients. This individual will work closely with the VP of Business Development in the implementation of the business development strategy and will form an integral part of their future growth plans.
• Establish and maintain long-term relationships with key decision makers
• Identify opportunities to grow business with new and existing clients
• Generate sales among client accounts, including upselling and cross-selling
• Operate as the point of contact for assigned customers within the pharmaceutical sector
• Work closely with the project team to manage ongoing projects adhering to project milestones
• Coordinate with staff members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
• Collaborate with sales team to reach prospective clients
• 5+ years’ experience in a business development role within the area of regulatory affairs
• Track record in developing new business relationships with customers in the DACH region
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels of an organisation.
• Proven ability to work across a wide spectrum of activities
• Established relationship and proven negotiation skills
• Track record of success managing large accounts with a proven ability to upsell and cross-sell.
• Excellent proposal writing skills
• Ideally a Graduate with a Commercial degree or equivalent qualification as a minimum
• Must speak German as a fluent language
If you are interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on firstname.lastname@example.org