An award winning, global medical communications agency based in Central London is searching for a creative Account Director.
- A healthcare PR, Med Comms and Public Affairs agency.
- Phenomenal offices based in King's Cross.
- Not only do they collaborate with Pharma companies, but they also do lots of pro bono work and work closely with different NGOs.
- A family feel agency.
- Creative Account Director role sitting within the Medical Education team, but there are opportunities to collaborate with other teams, and offer an integrated approach.
- Potential to work across a variety of therapy areas including; immunology, oncology, vaccines, heart failure and more.
- Developing and maintaining close client relationships.
- Motivating your team, encouraging them to think creatively and meet client briefs.
- Competitive salary ranging between £50,000- £65,000
- Working from home flexibility
- 30 days annual leave per year
- Access to executive coaching provision
- And many more!
It is essential that the individual has:
- A science degree
- 4-5+ years working in a Medical Communications agency
If you are interested in hearing more details about this opportunity, apply below or get in contact with Bethan Yates at:
0203 019 3982