Account Director position for a medical communications agency in Central London.
This medical communications agency works on 4 disciplines - Medical Education, PR, Advertising and Clinical Trial Experience. They are looking to recruit a new Account Director into their Medical Education division.
- You will run their key client accounts, growing their business - being the main point of contact
- You will contribute to the strategic planning on the account
- Work closely with the medical writers to produce deliverables to the highest standard
- Deliverables will include meetings, events, advisory boards, slide decks, presentations and many others
- Management of junior team members will be a key part of your role
The salary banding is around £50,000-£60,000.
There is flexibility to work from home if desired (long term, not just currently).
This is an exciting role with a close-knit team, and there is plenty of opportunity for professional development and career progression in the network.
- Experience of working within medical education, within a medical communications agency
- Background in account management focusing on pharmaceutical clients
- Able to run projects from start to finish
- Presentation skills
- Line management experience is essential
- Science degree is preferred
- 0203 019 6039