Meet is excited to be partnering with an industry leading pharma advertising agency located in New York City. This agency has an amazing reputation of being one of the most creative and strategically driven agencies in healthcare advertising space. Their established client services team is seeking a VP, Group Account Director to join their business to maintain their strategic partnerships with clients, by providing ongoing strategic oversight of assigned accounts, and maintaining agency business practices.
As SVP, Group Account Supervisor you will be responsible for;
• Leading the accounts team on one or multiple indications focused within Healthcare Advertising.
• Leading the client relationship, while supporting and managing the clients strategic vision.
• Managing financial and budgeting on assigned accounts.
• Working on a number of projects, where high levels of organization and discipline are needed
• Managing the growth and development of a new, growing team
• Overseeing all aspects of project delivery to ensure project are delivered on-time and within budget metrics
• 12+ years of experience working in a healthcare advertising agency setting
• Proven experience in growing existing accounts
• Proven track record of long term client relationships
• Strong hands-on client/brand management experience
• Deep therapeutic knowledge on brands used for multiple indications
• Collaborative with multiple internal teams
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Vanessa Eatz at Meet, call on 646 517 0302 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.