Meet is partnering with a communications agency that sits within a wider, global network of specialist healthcare companies. This agency is looking to bolster their senior leadership team with an SVP Account Services to oversee an entire client services team and report directly into the agencies President. The team focus on promotional medical education projects and programs and work across an impressive client roster spanning various therapeutic categories.
• Supervises account management team, providing day to day leadership, support and development; responsible for performance management, coaching, and discipline of staff, and is involved in the selection of department new hires.
• Provides high level leadership and guidance on overall account activities and projects; guarantees excellent service by facilitating responses to sensitive client requests, and leading internal teams to resolve existing or potential concerns.
• Collaborates with the executive leadership team to identify and plan for opportunities for account growth; partners with Business Development to formulate and execute pitch and proposal plans.
• Participates in meetings pertaining to brainstorming, planning, status updates, and general decision-making and communication; provides support in translating client vision into project deliverables across all functional areas, monitoring adherence to defined scope of work.
• Demonstrates great versatility in understanding and delivering a diverse selection of solutions across a wide array of therapeutic areas, while also maintaining familiarity with client compliance requirements; serves as resource to other account stakeholders.
• Takes a proactive approach to process improvement and budget tracking, always seeking efficiencies and costs savings; monitors billable hour submissions of direct reports.
• Creates effective partnerships with organizational support areas such as Operations, Human Resources, and Accounting, working together to comply with related policies, procedures and standards.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
• At least 10 years of experience in progressive account management roles with oversight of multiple clients, or the equivalent combination of education and experience; medical communications background required.
• Leadership experience in a direct supervisory or project management role is highly desirable.
• Detailed knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, regulatory practices, and related products and services, and the ability to analyze and interpret publications and other forms of information.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including business correspondence, telephone etiquette, presentation delivery, and composition of reports and documentation.
• Proficiency with computer keyboarding; MS PowerPoint, Word, and Excel; Adobe; and virtual conference software.
• Strong service and relationship management skills with demonstrated success in business growth.
• The ability to apply strategic thinking and creativity to accomplish exceptional results across diverse clients and initiatives.
• Data analysis, budgeting/forecasting, reporting, math, and calculation skills.
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Rebekah Hill at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.