Meet is working with a global healthcare communications agency that specializes in promotional medical education located in the New York City area! The agency works across various therapeutic areas and partner with well-known pharmaceutical companies! The agency is known for their flexible working culture and truly believe their employees are the heart of their business! The company offers fantastic benefits and an open, collaborative office space. The agency is searching for a scientific leader that has prior promotional medical education agency experience, a passion for science, and a knack for leadership!
• Develop and maintain an understanding of therapeutic categories and products of assigned client accounts
• Mentor and oversee junior medical staff
• Ensure quality of content created and presented to clients is compliant with client as well as agency standards
• Partake and lead in new business development pitch preparations as well as client meetings
• Work closely with the team to ensure efficient project execution
• Review and oversee projects as well as content for promotional medical education programs
• At least 6 years’ experience within a promotional medical communications agency setting
• Must have a PhD, PharmD, or MD
• Strong communicator
• Experience within mentoring others
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Alex Lamina at Meet, call on 646 569 9081 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.