Meet is partnering with a independently owned, medical communications agency located in New York City who uphold a prodigious name in the industry! They have a wide client base that support new and innovative industry assets. This agency is known to be pioneers in the industry and are known and recognized for their amazing reputation. Culture plays a huge part in their success by having a well-established, creative and fast paced environment. They are looking for industry professionals to join their already successful team!
• Ability to lead projects with a scientific and medical perspective
• Create scientific content by using research and making sure to comply with all departmental procedures
• Work directly with team members to make sure all projects are being executed correctly
• Provide guidance on any technical or process issues
• Work across promotional medical education materials in an expert manner
• PhD, MD or PharmD required
• Efficient in working across traditional promotional medical education materials
• Innovative computer and internet skills, with knowledge of applications such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Danielle at Meet, call on +1 646-569-9081 or email directly at Danielle.firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Danielle & Meet at www.peoplewithchemistry.com