Meet is partnering with a reputable midsized CRO, currently seeking a Medical Writer – Submissions to join their growing, highly experienced global team. This role is a 12-month, fully remote contract position, with a guaranteed 40 hours of work per week. This position offers an opportunity to work with an extremely well-known full-service provider, who is in high demand from top players in the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
• Responsible for managing, reviewing and writing any regulatory submissions. This may include but not limited to NDAs, INDs, as well as CTD Modules 2.5 and 2.7.
• Ensure all clinical regulatory electronic document deliverables are processed and compiled in alignment with timelines
• Guarantee writing assignments will be completed in a timely manner
• Maintain timelines and workflow of writing assignments
• BA/BS with scientific focus, advanced degrees preferred
• 3+ years of clinical and regulatory submission writing experience within the pharma/biotech industry
• Experience being a project lead, or managing a project team
• Exceptional written and communication skills
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Matt Capolongo at Meet, call on 1-646-569-9801 or email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.