Meet is partnered with a reputable and quickly expanding Consultancy focused on aiding Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Device Companies through supporting regulatory affairs, clinical development for drugs, devices, and biologics.
Meet's client is made up of a team of passionate regulatory professionals and is currently seeking a Senior Medical Writer to join their team.
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for authoring and reviewing clinical regulatory documents. More detailed responsibilities include:
- Author and review clinical study reports, in text tables, appendices, study plan outlines, protocols, Investigator Brochures, Module 2, Module 5, briefing books, and others
- Handle multiple projects at once
- Adhere to timelines and projects in an organized and efficient manner
- Edit and quality control documents for other members of medical writing team
- Mentor more junior writers
- Coordinate with other members of the medical writing team
- Bachelors degree with 5+ years of experience as a Medical Writer in industry or
- Masters degree with 4+ years of experience as a Medical Writer in industry or
- PhD/PharmD degree with 2+ years of experience as a Medical Writer in industry
- Strong knowledge with Common Technical Document content templates
- Strong knowledge of IND/NDA/BLA/MAA content and template
- Excellent organization, communication, and time management skills
- Experience within a variety of therapeutic areas
Full job description and company details are available upon application. This position is being dealt with by Emma Vagedes-Plavcan at Meet. You can connect wither her directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further and in confidence.
You can find out more about Emma & Meet at www.peoplewithchemsitry.com