Meet are excited to be partnered with a growing agency that is a part of one of the most prestigious networks in the medical communications industry! It’s a fantastic period of growth for a Senior Medical Director to join this exceptional agency as they’ve recently won new business.
The position would allow you to work both developing promotional medical education content as well as work across strategic items. The opportunity is great for any individual looking to work as part of a welcoming team, as well as lead their own. If you’re based in New York City and would like to learn more, apply below or reach out directly!
• Ability to contribute to Business Development as well as the building of existing client relationships
• Incorporate strategic concepts into everyday projects independently and accurately, as well as lead others to do the same
• Create content for promotional medical education, ensuring scientific accuracy.
• Manage a team
• Travel to client offices and participate/ lead meetings
• Maintain and in depth understanding of a variety of Therapeutic Areas while staying up to date on scientifically relevant data
• PhD, PharmD, or MD in Biomedical or Biomolecular Sciences
• Experience managing a team
• Experience creating and executing successful business pitches
• Strong experience working in Diabetes and/ or Cardiovascular
• 6+ years’ experience working in a medical communications agency
Full job description and company details are available upon application, apply below. This position is being dealt with by Jordan Desz at Meet, call on 6465699081 or email directly at email@example.com to discuss further and in confidence.